Ali Invoice – Instructions
The simplest solution for all your book-keeping needs
- Install the Ali Invoice extension from Chrome Web Store – click here – 1 & 2
- Now right-click on the Ali Invoice icon and go to Options – 3 & 4
- Enter your vendor’s company name. – 6 – If you want to use Alibaba, please consult with your accountant. Alibaba company info for their international offices can be found on this link.
- Enter the url to your vendor’s logo. – 7 – Optimal image dimensions are 166×40 px. If you leave this field blank, AliExpress logo will be used. If you wish to use Alibaba logo, just type
- Your vendor’s address – 8
- Your vendor’s city, state & ZIP code – 9
- Additional text for your vendor, e.g.
VAT, or whatever you want. 10 – Enter the exact words you need, not the value. You can leave this field blank.
- Value for the previous field. – 11 – Here you should enter registration or VAT number. You can leave this field blank too.
- If you enter aliexpress store number – 12 -, these company details will be used automatically whenever you generate an invoice for order from that store.
- Additional fields used for the Footer of a Bulk invoice. – 13 – More on this later.
- Used for Bulk invoicing. – 14 – More on this later.
- If you need ANY additional info on your invoices, use fields 15, 16 and 17. VAT information is just an example. Don’t forget to tick the box
Use additional text?
- 18 – If you have 16 digits license key (purchased before March 7th 2018) paste it here. If you need to update your address – 20 – or you would like to get new 36 digits license key, please send an email with your license key and your new address to email@example.com.
- 18 – If you have 36 digits license key paste it here as well as your email used to register on dropshipping.store website. If you need to change your address – 20 – login to your account on this website and edit your shipping address.
- Use either 16 digits or 36 digits license key.
- Without the license key entered, ‘Demo license’ will be shown instead of your address.
- Your, or your company’s name – 19
- Additional text used for your company, e.g.
VAT, or whatever you want. – 21 – Enter the exact words you need, not the value. If you need to use both or more, use
Notice that there is no colon sign
:at the end of the line.
- Value(s) for the previous field(s). – 20 – Here you should enter registration or VAT number. Use
<br>tags as above if you have multiple values.
If you own a company, check ‘Is this a company’ field. – 23 checkbox – If unchecked, in the generated invoice there will be– OBSOLETE: Use Translation strings – 29
If you check the ‘Show logistics’ there will be logistics info on a generated invoice containing tracking number and shipping method used. – 24 – Notice that this info may not be available if your order hasn’t been shipped yet.
If you check ‘Show Ali Store’ – 25 – the name of the AliExpress store will be shown on a generated invoice.
If you check ‘Seller Sign’ – 26 – the name of the seller will be shown in the bottom right of the invoice.
If you check ‘Shipping address’ – 27 – the name and the address of your customer will be shown on the invoice.
- Date format options are YYYY-MM-DD, MM-DD-YYYY and DD.MM.YYYY. – 28
- Click on the Save button when finished – 31
- If you have more than one vendor, select the one you wish to use here. – 5 – You can add more vendors, as needed. You can’t have less than five in this list. If there are five, the ‘Remove last’ button won’t work. If you have entered AliExpress store number – 12 – their company info will be used whenever you generate an invoice from that seller.
- If you are using AliExpress in another language, you can translate strings used by AliInvoice – 22
- You can choose which fields to export to CSV here – 30 – If you want to export customers Name, Addres & Phone number, you’ll have to have Oberlo extension installed and enabled. You don’t need to use Oberlo, just activate the extension while exporting to CSV.
using ALI INVOICE
- Log in to AliExpress and go to ‘My Orders’ page – 1
- Click on the Ali Invoice Button for the desired order – 2
- Your invoice is generated and ready to print – 3
- In the print dialog choose your printer or ‘Save as PDF’ or ‘Microsoft Print to PDF’ or whatever PDF printer you have installed. – 4 – If you don’t have any, google
free print to pdf softwareand pick the one you like.
Headers and footers– 5
- Filename is in the format
YYYY-MM-DD Invoice No 1234567890.pdf
- If you need to modify any of these, look for the corresponding number on the Options page.
USING BULK INVOICE
- Now you have a new section on your Orders page.
- From here, you can generate a single invoice for all, or only for selected orders, or for a given period.
- Enter the invoice number – 1 – If you leave it blank, the order number from the most recent order will be used.
- Pick the date for the invoice – 2 – Today’s date is the default.
- Now, if you click
Bulk Invoice All– 3 -, the invoice will be generated for all the orders on the page ignoring any ‘Select for bulk invoice’ box – 6 – that you’ve unchecked.
- If you click ‘
Bulk Invoice Selected‘ – 4 -, the invoice will be generated only for the orders for which the ‘Select for bulk invoice’ – 7 – is checked.
Select/Deselectbutton – 5 – is used to quickly select/deselect all orders on the page instead of clicking each ‘Select for bulk invoice’ – 7.
- This is how the invoice will look like. All these, fields are editable here when you click on any of them. You can enable or disable 14 on the Options page – 14.
- Footer text – 13 – can be changed on the Options page – 13
- HTML tags are allowed in the footer. Use
<br>for new line,
<b>your bold text</b>for your bold text,
<i>your italic text</i>for your italic text, and others.
BULK INVOICE PERIOD
- Clicking on – 6 – will generate an invoice for given period. If you close the tab for any reason while work is in progress, you may need to clear cookies if you experience problems afterwards (Open this link chrome://settings/cookies/detail?site=trade.aliexpress.com and just click ‘remove all’).
- Have in mind that generating bulk invoice starts from a page you are currently on and continues page by page. Always start from the AliExpress Orders page that contains your last order for desired period or start from the first page.
- This is how the invoice will look like. All these fields are editable here when you click on ony of them. You can enable or disable 14 on the Options page – 14.
- If you don’t want an order to be included in an invoice, delete it by clicking on X next to an order – 1.
These options are self explanatory.
- Clicking on
CSV Export this page– 1 – will export all orders from a page you are currently on
CSV Export all pages– 2 – will export all orders. Be patient, it may take some time.
CSV Export period– 3 – will export all order from a given period. Exporting starts from a page you are currently on – 4 – so it is best to be on the first page in order to avoid skipping some orders.
- You can export to CSV individual orders by clicking
Export CSVbutton – 5
- You can download an invoice directly by clicking either on – 1 – for all orders on this page, or – 2 – for single order.
- Invoices will be downloaded in .html format. Converting them directly to .pdf would require an external service and a subscription plan.
- You can convert html to pdf after you download all your invoices.
- Download THIS archive and unpack it in a folder where your invoices are located. (Windows 64bit machines)
convert.batwill convert all invoices in a folder to .pdf.
convert-delete.batwill convert all invoices and delete .html files after conversion is finished.
- This solution is for 64bit Windows machines only. Wkhtmltopdf for other machines can be downloaded from this link.
- Questions? Bug reports? Feature requests?